My friend Tim has decided to create an advent calendar in September for credit unions.
Every day he is publishing one thing for credit union leaders to ponder or implement. Here’s how he puts it:
Since September has 30 days, I am going to present 30 things that I would implement or consider implementing at my credit union if I was a credit union leader.
I have been remiss in commenting much on his blog lately, but this series has brought me back. So many good ideas, so much good dialogue amongst his commenters.
What is striking to me is the diversity of information he presents. Here’s a sample:
- Thing 2 of 30: develop an iPhone app
- Thing 4 of 30: strengthen the board of directors
- Thing 6 of 30: make membership mean something
- Thing 8 of 30: send a bunch of staff to an unconference
- Thing 9 of 30: proudly display and live the 7 cooperative principles
You can see all his different posts here.
And it’s worth pointing out that Tim is one my partners in crime in planning BarCampBankBC2. Join in the conversation by coming down to join us.
Thanks William. This week took me off track, but I am making my way back to one a day!