In January, I’ll be speaking at Finance 2.0.
I just found out that I can offer my readers a discount. Ten of my readers can get a 15% discount off the regular registration fee of $2,095.00. I was also offered two discounts of 35% each. Normally I would keep the bigger discounts for colleagues at Vancity, but I want to offer them here to readers of my blog.
So if you want a discount, contact me at william |at| azaroff |dot| com and I’ll shoot you the info.
It should be a great conference, with talented and insightful speakers, including:
- Trey Reeme – Are You a Spider or a Fly? Defining Your Relationship with the Web
- Ron Shevlin – Why Are We Talking About Finance 2.0 When We Haven’t Figured Out Finance 1.0?
- Tim McAlpine – Young & Free Alberta: Integrating Marketing & Social Media to Connect with Consumers
- Ed Terpening – Crashing the Party: Are Financial Institutions Welcomed on the Social Media Scene?
- Shari Storm – Best Practices in Blogging: How to Maximize the Benefits of This New Medium
- Morriss Partee – Perfecting Your Palette: Recipes for a Successful Social Marketing Campaign
- Jeffry Pilcher – Results 2.0: Using Web 2.0 Tools to Achieve Real Business Objectives
Thanks, see you there.